Using the rotating brush
• To prepare the section and to untangle, lift the roots of the small section and straighten the section, with the unit set to hot, in one or two strokes but without turning the brush.
• Hold the section of hair at a 90° angle to the head so that the hair underneath doesn’t get tangled.
• Slide the brush over the section while turning the brush, but not completely, repeat several times while sliding the brush from the roots to the tips.
• Finish with a full turn of the section around the brush from roots to tips, hold a few seconds so that the section is completely heated and shaped and so that the roots are lifted.
• Repeat the operation if necessary, according to the hair type.
• Give a shot of cool air at the end for a long-lasting set. To do this, use the cool-air setting without turning the rotating head.
Place the brush under the section at the tips of the hair, and start the automatic rotation to turn outwards.
Place the brush above the section at the tips of the hair, and start the automatic rotation to turn outwards.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- After shampoo, towel dry and untangle hair carefully.
- Use the hot-air brush on predried, slightly damp hair that is completely tangle free.
- Use clips to separate hair so that you can work on one section at a time. Start with the sections underneath. Sections should be a maximum of 2 cm wide and as even as possible.
Attaching and removing the brush attachments
- Slip a brush attachment on the body of the unit and then lock it using the lock button on the top of the brush attachment.
- To remove a brush attachment, unlock it and gently pull it off.
To roll the section of hair around the rotating head automatically, press the button for the desired direction (right or left) and hold throughout the blow-drying. The right or left rotation corresponds to the handling as well as to the desired effect of blow-drying under or out. To stop rotating, release the button.