Information on the company
This site is owned by the limited company BABYLISS whose registered offices are located at:
99 Avenue Aristide Briand
BABYLISS SARL – Limited company with capital of €339,808.86 – R.C.S. Nanterre B 612 021 923 – Code APE 514F – Intracommunity VAT no. FR 20 612 021 923 - Siret 612 021 923 00117
The www.babylisspro.eu website is hosted by the company AIS Développement whose registered offices are located at:
2323 Chemin Saint Bernard, bat 2
06220 Vallauris - France
Tel.: +33 4 93 29 24 62
Fax: +33 4 92 02 18 65
Director of publication:
Security and confidentiality
• The www.babylisspro.eu website is protected by the law in force in France. BABYLISS SARL is exclusive holder of all intellectual property rights on the website and its contents (text, photographs, illustrations, images, logos, etc.). No licence or right of use may be given on any of said logos or marks that appear on the website, which may thus not be used without prior written consent from BABYLISS SARL.
The company BABYLISS SARL reserves the right to pursue any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including in the context of a criminal prosecution.
• The reproduction of any document published on the website is authorised exclusively for information and private purposes only. All other uses of these reproductions, and in particular any use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited unless prior written agreement has been obtained from the BABYLISS SARL company.
• All information that can be accessed via this site is provided 'as is'. BABYLISS SARL offers no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility for damage that could result from access to or use of this site including any damage to data or virus that could infect the user's computer equipment or any other property.
• BABYLISS SARL is not responsible for correctness, mistakes, or omissions in the information that appears on this site. The user is solely responsible for the use of this information.
• BABYLISS SARL is not liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect and regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, that may result from the access by any person to the site or from the impossibility by any person to access the site, or the use of the site and/or credibility assigned to any information originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
• The user shall not use this site to transmit any information that may lead to civil or criminal responsibility and agrees in that regard not to disclose on this site any information that is illegal, contrary to public order or libellous.
• Websites that can be accessed through links on the BABYLISS SARL site are not under the control of BABYLISS SA who therefore accepts no responsibility as regards the contents of these sites. These links to other sites does not constitute, under any circumstances, approval of or partnership between BABYLISS SARL and the other sites, these being subject to their own conditions of use and policies of protection of privacy.
Information Technology and Civil Liberties:
• Pursuant to the 'Informatique et Libertés' laws no. 78-17 (Information Technology and Civil Liberties) of 6 January 1978 amended in August 2004, this site is the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties.
Pursuant to the provisions of the above-mentioned 'Informatique et Libertés' laws, any person who leaves his or her details or other personal information on the site has the right of access to, correction of, information on or deletion of the personal information related to him or her at the following address:
Division professionnelle de BABYLISS S.A.R.L.
Green Side - Bât. 1B
400 avenue Roumanille - BP 20235
F-06904 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS - France
Tel: 04.93.64.33.33 / Fax: 04.93.64.85.08
Access to the site:
BABYLISS SARL reserves the right to change, terminate, suspend or interrupt at any time, for any reason and at its sole discretion, access to all or part of the site, without prior notice, including in particular the content, the functionalities or the hours of availability. If you have any comments or suggestions on the site, please contact the webmaster.
If you have any questions about or wish to react to this site, you may do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org