• Take up a section of hair, placing the crimping iron near the roots but not too close to the scalp. Close the plates over the section and hold a few seconds depending on the type of hair. Then place the crimper a little lower starting below the last crimped section. Repeat along the length of the section.
• Allow the sections to cool completely before handling.
• After use, press the ON/OFF button and unplug the unit.
• Allow the hot unit to cool before storage.
• Unplug the unit and allow to cool completely
• Clean the plates using a soft, damp cloth without detergent to preserve the optimal quality of the plates
• Do not scratch the plates
• Store the crimper with the plates closed tightly to protect them.