Why is Curl Definer + the best professional hair stylist curling iron?
This curling iron is available in 5 diameters (16, 19, 25, 32 and 38mm), it heats up very quickly and is ready to use within seconds.
The temperature control buttons and the digital display allow you to select the exact temperature needed. The 11 temperature settings provide styling versatility for all hair textures: if you have fine hair a low temperature will provide the best results. If you have thick, wavy or coarse hair use a higher heat setting. The curling iron is also equipped with a built-in stand that allows you to lay it down during use, and with a cool tip for an easy hairstyling.
What temperature to choose for long lasting curls?
One of the essential criteria is to properly adjust the temperature of your curling iron. The temperature is regulated according to the type of hair. The temperature is immediately displayed on the digital screen.
- 1 to 4 : 100°C-130°C damaged hair
- 4 to 6 : 130°C-150°C coloured, thin hair
- 6 to 9 : 150°C-180°C medium, thick hair
- 9 to 11 : 180°C-200°C wavy, afro hair
What's the benefit of Titanium-Tourmaline technology?
Titanium-Tourmaline coating Incomparable durability. Heat distribution with perfect uniformity and perfect heat stability for optimum results.
Which diameters of curling iron to choose to create curls or waves?
You have to choose the diameter of the curling iron according to the desired effect, depending on the expected result, the type and length of hair, a 16 to 25mm diameter curling iron allows you to create tight curls (preferable for hair short and thin) and bouncy curls unlike the large diameter of 32 to 38mm for the realization of soft curls, relaxed and waves. You can also vary the thickness of the locks according to the desired result and create movement for a super volume.
Want to do a cascade of curls?
Ultra efficient and classic, elegant, with a design combining ergonomics and safety, the professional curling irons CURL DEFINER + from BaBylissPRO offer a surprising artistic rendering in all curl diameters: 16mm for tight curls 19mm for defined curls 25mm for plump and natural curls 32mm for soft curls 38mm ideal for wavy, soft waves.
- 16mm for tight curls
- 19mm for defined curls
- 25mm for bouncy and natural curls
- 32mm for soft curls
- 38mm ideal for wavy, soft waves
How to use the professional curling iron?
- Plug the curling iron into the mains.
- Switch on by pressing the on/off button during 1 second. The curling iron starts heating. The default temperature displayed is 150°C. Select the required temperature level by pressing the «+» and «-» buttons. The curling iron will reach the desired temperature within seconds and the selected temperature level displayed will be flashing until the temperature is reached.
- Section damp or dry hair evenly, and comb through before styling. Pressing the automatic curl release, place curling iron midway up the hair section and spread hair evenly between spoon and barrel. Gently slide curling iron down to hair ends. To avoid crimped ends, make sure they are securely wound under the spoon in the direction of the desired curl. Remember always place the spoon on top of a section when making a curl you want rolled under; place the spoon under the section when making a flip style.
- Wind the hair as far as you want it curled, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Hold in place for 5-8 seconds depending on the texture and length of your hair. For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair. For loose, free-flowing curls, roll more hair.
- To remove curling iron press the automatic curl release and pull iron away. To «set» the curl, do not comb or brush hair until it cools.
If the unit remains unused for longer than about 72 minutes, the auto shut-off will turn the unit off; this option increases the life of the barrels and provides greater safety.