This mini hairdryer rivals its full size counterpart with its ability to dry hair in minutes!
How to use the travel hairdryer?
• Plug the unit into the mains and select speed I or II to start it.
• Speed II: for maximum heat and air volume and for fast drying, using your fingers or the diffuser to style wavy or curly hair.
• Speed I: for gentle drying, with fingers or using the concentrator nozzle for very gentle blow-drying, or to very gently dry curly hair using the concentrator.
• After use, push the button to the 0 position and unplug.
• Allow the unit to cool before storing.
What are the recommendations, the operating instruction for using this hairdryer while traveling abroad?
This appliance is intended for professional use. Use on Alternating Current (60/50 hertz) only. This dryer is designed to operate at 120 or 240 volts A.C.
For use in the Euro, the voltage selector switch should be placed in the 240 position.
For use in several countries overseas, the voltage selector may need to be placed in the 120 position. Confirm the voltage available at each overseas location before using the appliance. A plug adapter may be necessary in certain countries.
For 120 Volt Operation Flick the dual voltage switch to the 120 position. Then the dryer can be operated at 110 - 120 volt AC.
For 240 Volt Operation Flick the Dual Voltage switch to the 240 position. Then the dryer can be operated at 220 - 240 volt AC.
You always want to get an elegant hairstyle on the go, while traveling, or just after a workout? Are you looking for performance with ultra-compact products? You would definitely like the BabySleek straightener and the BabyCrimp crimper.
Share your photos with your Bambino, tag @babylisspro and #NEVERWITHOUTMYHAIRTOOL on your photos to try to be featured in our gallery.