• Plug the unit into the mains and select speed I or II to start it.
• Speed II: for maximum heat and air volume and for fast drying, using your fingers or the diffuser to style wavy or curly hair.
• Speed I: for gentle drying, with fingers or using the concentrator nozzle for very gentle blow-drying, or to very gently dry curly hair using the concentrator.
• After use, push the button to the 0 position and unplug.
• Allow the unit to cool before storing.
This appliance is intended for professional use. Use on Alternating Current (60/50 hertz) only. This dryer is designed to operate at 120 or 240 volts A.C.
For use in the Euro, the voltage selector switch should be placed in the 240 position.
For use in several countries overseas, the voltage selector may need to be placed in the 120 position. Confirm the voltage available at each overseas location before using the appliance. A plug adapter may be necessary in certain countries.
For 120 Volt Operation Flick the dual voltage switch to the 120 position. Then the dryer can be operated at 110 - 120 volt AC.
For 240 Volt Operation Flick the Dual Voltage switch to the 240 position. Then the dryer can be operated at 220 - 240 volt AC.