How to use the BabySleek straightener ?
• Prepare your hair for straightening: wash your hair and untangle using a big tooth comb and then dry using a hairdryer.
• Divide your hair into sections. Pin the upper sections with clips to work with the hair underneath.
• Plug the mini straightener BaBySleek in and slide on the I/O button. BaBySleek mini straightener is ready to use in seconds. You can start the straightening lock after lock. Note! When you are straightening, you might see some steam. Do not be concerned, this could be because of evaporation of the sebum, some residual hair products (leave-in hair care, hairspray, etc.) or excess water that is evaporating from your hair.
• If you wish, you can set the straightening using BaByliss PRO hair finishing products.
• After use, slide off the I/O button and unplug the unit.
• Allow the hot unit to cool
How to maintain and clean the Babysleek plates?
• Unplug the unit and allow to cool completely.
• Clean the plates using a soft, damp cloth without detergent to preserve the optimal quality of the plates.
• Do not scratch the plates.
• Store the straighteners with the plates closed tightly to protect them.
You always want to get an elegant hairstyle on the go, while traveling, or just after a workout? Are you looking for performance with ultra-compact products? You would definitely like the Bambino hairdryer and the BabyCrimp crimper.
Share your photos with your BabySleek, tag @babylisspro and #NEVERWITHOUTMYHAIRTOOL on your photos to try to be featured in our gallery.