How to select the temperature ?
These tools have 30 temperature settings from 135°C for enhanced hair protection and use on all hair types. Their heat performance up to 220°C guarantees long-lasting results even on very coarse hair.
- 1-5 damaged 135°C - 140°C
- 5-10 coloured 140°C - 155°C
- 10-15 thin 155°C - 170°C
- 15-20 medium 170°C - 185°C
- 20-25 thick 185°C - 200°C
- 25-30 wavy, afro 200°C - 220°C
Curl Marcel+ : what is the professional handle for?
The handle is made up with a mobile metallic upper part. The fixed handle is rotating and enables to work with much less tension in the hand and the wrist while wrapping the hair strand once it has been placed between the heating barrel and the lever. It has a lock/unlock switch if one doesn’t wish to use this feature. The mobile handle makes the work of hammering with the lever easier and more efficient in order to get the most even curl.
How to use the professional curling iron Curl Marcel+?
- Plug the curling iron in. The red indicator light will come on.
- Select the desired temperature using the control wheel. Press the button on the right (I). The red and green indicator lights will flash until the programmed temperature has been reached; only the green light will stay on.
- Right-handed people shall hold the curling iron with their right hand and left-handed ones with their left one. The lever shall be placed upwards.
- Hold a 2 cm wide section of hair. Quickly glide the iron along the hair strand from the roots to the ends.
- Place the hair strand between the heating barrel and the lever leftwards or rightwards in order to center the hair ends. The iron turned to you, keep on opening and closing it (hammering) until you get back to the roots.
- At the end of the heating time, keep on hammering while releasing the hair strand in order to avoid marks on the hair and to get the most even curl.
- After use, press the ‘0’ button and unplug the unit. Wait until it has cooled completely before putting it away.
If the unit remains unused for longer than about 72 minutes, the auto shutoff will turn the unit off; this option increases the life of the barrels and provides greater safety