Triple barrel waver for gorgeous glamourous waves
Incomparable durability of the heating barrel coating. Heat distribution with perfect uniformity and perfect heat stability for optimum results.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE BEFORE WAVING?
- damaged, coloured or fine : 140°C
- average : 160°C
- thick : 180°C
- very curly : 200°C
- ethnic : 220°C
How to use the BaBylissPRO TRIPLE WAVER ?
• Open the appliance by sliding the lock button to UNLOCK position
• Plug the unit in.
• Turn the little wheel to select the desired temperature for your hair type (see temperature setting guide). The wide temperature range allows for completely safe use on all hair types, even the most sensitive or the most difficult.
• Press the 0/I button. The indicator light will come on and stay on during use.
• Wear BaBylissPRO protective gloves, take up a section of hair, placing the waver near the roots. Do not get too close to the scalp.
• Close the plates over the section holding them together lightly for a few seconds according to the hair type. Then place the clamp lower avoiding the part already waved. Continue down the length of the section.
• Allow your hair to cool completely before handling.
• For optimally long-lasting style, we recommend using BaBylissPRO® hair products.
• After use, press the 0/I button to turn off the heat. The indicator light will go off.
• Once the unit has cooled, close by grasping the lock button firmly and sliding it into the LOCK position.
If the unit remains unused for longer than about 72 minutes, the auto shut-off will turn the unit off; this option increases the life of the barrels and provides greater safety.
Share your mermaid hairstyles with us by tagging all your photos with @babylisspro #waver