• Connect to the mains and in 3 minutes the appliance will become warm and ready for use.
• Use on dry hair.
• After a shampoo, always dry the hair before proceeding.
• Carry out the hair styling by brushing 5cm-wide sections, gliding from the hair roots down to the tips.
• Repeat this movement two or three times before winding the section round the brush.
• Now go from the hair tips up, wind round up to the roots, pulling so that the hair stays in tight contact with the ceramic heating tube. • Hold for 15-30 seconds depending on the thickness of the hair section.
• Fix the movement by letting the hair cool down before carrying out the final styling.